We use engaging activities to introduce preschool children (ages birth to five) to God. First Look gives children a first impression of their heavenly Father and the wonder of His love for each one of them.
The three basic truths of our curriculum are:
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
First Look is offered Sunday 8:30 a.m., 9:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. | Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
Community Kids’ Club
Community Kids Club (CKC) preschool offers a center-based Christian curriculum for children ages 12 months through Pre-K. CKC accomplishes this mission by providing each child an opportunity to learn:
- letters and colors
- art, music, library and computers
- math and science
- to reason, choose, think, talk and communicate
- Bible verses, stories and truths
- social skills
- to share and interact with classmates
- to have Jesus in their hearts
- respect for themselves and others
CKC is offered Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
For more information please email CKC Director Lisa Newton